This looks like an awesome remedy for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. I can’t wait to try it 😀❤️🕉️
In the last post, we talked about the precautions to be taken for respiratory health in cold weather. Today we continue the segment of it that we left for the next post.
Respiratory Health Tea
Measurements for: 2 cups.
1. Licorice (Mulethi) powder: 1 tsp.
2. Pomegranate (Anaar) peels: roughly 1×3 inch.
3. Bael leaves: 3 medium sized triplets.
(Take 1/2 tsp. if taking dried leaf powder)
4. Lemongrass leaves: 2 full blades’ length.
5. Holy basil (Tulsi) leaves: 8 medium sized
(Take 1/2 tsp. if taking powder. You can also use the flowers if you like.)
6. Wet ginger (Adrakh): grate a piece the size of a cherry.
7. Calamus root (Vacha) powder: 1/4 tsp.
8. Trikatu* powder: 1/4 tsp.
(*This is nothing but an equal proportion mixture of black pepper, long pepper and dried ginger)
View original post 337 more words